Thursday 15 October 2009

Consent form for student

Dear Parent/Guardian,
I am writing to inform you that I am going to be producing a music video for my A2 Advanced Media Portfolio. For my video I will need actors and will be using a wide range of equipment, such as cameras and tripods. I know your child as they went to my secondary school and are close friends of my sister. The genre for the video is indie rock and I think your child would work well as a lead part in the video and would fit in well with the genre. If you are interested, I can show you the finished product before I upload it to my blog. I can assure your child will not be in any danger because the shooting will take place either in Manor College of Technology, or in my college(Hartlepool Sixth Form College). Please fill in the consent form below and return it to 12 Dunbar Road.

Yours Sincerely,
Niall Smith
Hartlepool Sixth Form College






I ___________, parent/guardian of ___________, consent that my son/daughter can take part in your music video for your media studies coursework.


Signed: _______________

No comments:

Post a Comment